Established Equestrian Facility South West of Calgary, near Okotoks
Eversfield Equestrian is a facility 50 minutes south west of Calgary, 9 km south of Black Diamond, near Okotoks Alberta. This horse facility offers Boarding, Horse and Rider Training and Sport Horses for sale.
Glynis and David Barnes, owner and operators of Eversfield Equestrian, immigrated to Canada in June 2006 after an extremely successful horse career in England and France.
Glynis is a trainer and competitor with over 40 years experience in the field of horsemanship and equestrian sporting activities. Her specialties include helping nervous riders or owners with difficult horses, and the training of young horses.
Annual Winter Clinic
January 20, 21, 22, 2017
- In conjunction with Black Diamond English Riding Club
- Members $230, Non Members $260 includes Membership for 2017
- Includes 5 Group Lessons.
- Friday: Flat Ride 5pm, Small Jumps 6pm, Larger Jumps 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Flat Ride 10am and 2 pm , Small Jumps 11am and 3 pm, Larger Jumps 12pm and 4pm.
- The Arena will be fully Dressed for Sunday.
- These lessons are designed to help you move forward in this challenging time of the year, toward the season of competition ahead.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Glynis 403-862-1591
2017 10 years of Eversfield Equestrian. Celebratory One Day Event. Watch this space!
Video of the Open Cross Country Course - Morgan Schille riding the Open Cross Country Course at Eversfield Equestrian during the September 29th 2013 One Day Event using a Head Cam